[Typo3] Browse local in Typo3

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:46:18 CEST 2005

This is what I have:

HTML-template file for display of news. See
EXT:tt_news/pi/tt_news_v2_template.html for an example
(html,htm,tmpl,txt)printversion_content*.tmpl
EXT:tt_news/pi/tt_news_v2_template.html

*Default:* EXT:tt_news/pi/tt_news_v2_template.html

"Gennemse" means "Browse" and the first of the squares after the combo is 2
pieces of paper overlapped.

When trying to set the template file for tt_news... if i use the combo box I
don't get to browse Typo3 or have I just missed how?

//Jane