[Typo3] no connection to tt_news?

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:49:47 CEST 2005

I've tried getting some info into tt_news for hours...

This is one thing that works:
plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.default.noNewsIdMsg =   (located in my
main template setup TS)

But I have a template (in html) that's a cpoy of the original new
tt_news template. There I made a link for my own css file. If testet
offline those two work fine (the HTML is styled according to the css
file), but when online no styling is applied... If I include default
styles I get the green boxes, and if I try this in my setup TS:

plugin.tt_news {
  _CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE (
  /* example styles for the pagebrowser*/
   H2 {font-size: 10px;}
   .tx-ttnews-browsebox TD { font-size: 10px; }
   .tx-ttnews-browsebox-strong,
   .tx-ttnews-browsebox-SCell { font-weight: bold; }
   .tx-ttnews-browsebox-SCell { background-color: #EEE; }
  )
}

no style is applied either

I tried this too:

plugin.tt_news {
 _LOCAL_LANG.dk {
  latestHeader = Seneste Nyt!
  more = [Læs mere...]
 }
}

with no luck...

Am I missing something vital here, it's real annoying when you can't
get through...

Any Typo3 genius who can help (less than genius is fine too ;o)

Sincerely,
Jane Larsen