[Typo3] Setting the View mode for users

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Fri May 13 16:40:24 CEST 2005

HUH?

It is already a default feature of T3 with justa  minimal amout of
typoscript needed.  But think about it - the thing about T3 that is
great is that you can configure just about everything in it for specific
applications and situations.  Why would we want to start limiting that
with having the pencil edit icons be mandatory?

I think you took that the wrong way, it was meant as trying to point out
why it is better as an option...