[Typo3] Is typo3 3.8.0 beta2 + Templavoila 4.0 bad?

Amy Stinson tzaia at stinsonfamily.com
Fri May 13 15:57:31 CEST 2005

Hi List

Worse problem.  I get

Error!

The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root!

(Broken rootline)

Fresh install.  Using Templavoila wizard

Using the typoconf, fileadmin and whatever else is not supplied by the windows beta install from the Dummy site 3.7.0

New database

No extensions other than what's required to install templavoila

I've cleared the cache, repaired the tables, checked the t3lib and actually overwrote the external t3lib to the one in the typo3 directory

I would do it the old way, but I can't add content if I do.  That part doesn't show up on the green page icon

I added some content once and got the blank page problem stated in the original post.  I've been trying to get it working ever since.

Running Apache 2.0.52, MySQL 4.0.20d, PHP 4.3.10

- Amy Stinson (tzaia)