[Typo3] Extra tt_news fields

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri May 13 11:26:59 CEST 2005

Hi Amir

Amir Mualem wrote:
> I am interested in adding a feature to the single news articles like
> most CMS' have... like email the article to friends, and print the
> article, and also I want to add another text field for each article when
> you write the article for a link.  How can I do this?  Is it possible?

yes of course. tt_news includes several examples that show how to do this.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tt_news/Extending_tt_news/

you can also have a look at the extension "news DAM connector" (extkey:
news_dam_con) which shows how to add a new field and special processing for
this field to tt_news.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository//news_dam_con/

greets
rupi