[Typo3] Using REALURL and ? parameters at the same time

Matthias Taugwalder matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch
Fri May 13 09:55:44 CEST 2005

Hi all

A short question:

Is it possible to use REALURL's formatted urls such as
http://www.mydomain.com/list/ and parameters passed in the query string as
http://www.mydomain.com/list/?sort=asc at the same time?

The background is that I have in a custom php script which is included as
plug-in a list which can be sorted by several parameters. Each of them
should be passed as query string.

Sure I've read the postvar section in the realurl configuration but that is
not what I want to use...

The problem is that $this->piVars doesn't return the extra parameters in the
query string. And before I go a quick-and-dirty-way to parse the parameters
by php function I wanted to try it with Typo3 functions.

Thanks in advance & best regards,

Matthias Taugwalder

---
Matthias Taugwalder