[Typo3] Direct Mail subscription - how to add additional language

Rainer Müller-Knoche r.mueller-knoche at muekno.de
Fri May 13 00:44:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

I did the translation of the pi/fe_admin_dmailsubscrip.tmp (downloaded from the DOC_ROOT/typo3/ext/direct_mail_subscription/) to pi/fe_admin_dmailsubscrip_de.tmp. Just uploading did not change anything. Uploading via the Constant Editor in the respectiv extension, did include the file in the extension and did display the translated page. So success.

If anyone is interested in the translation contact me.

Still the categories are hardcoded, but thats the same in Kaspers original test site too, or at leastI did not find the trick.

Rainer

>>> r.mueller-knoche at muekno.de 12.05.2005 21:16:29 >>>
Hi,

The Direct Mail extension (pi/fe_admin_dmailsubscrip.tmpl) is only available in default (english) an in dk. I like to translate it in german, that means to create a pi/fe_admin_dmailsubscrip_de.tmpl. But how to add the new language moduel to the extension

Rainer