[Typo3] strange indexed search logged in problem

Paul Miller paul at lang-mill-net.demon.co.uk
Thu May 12 22:18:32 CEST 2005

We've got a bit of a strange issue - can anyone help?

We have the indexed search system working fine on our 3.7.0 (IIS winwsod
box)... until someone logs in as a frontend user and then that user gets
strange results.

The correct results are returned, and the links work, but the vast
majority of the returned entries have a message indicating that a resume
of the content could not be rendered. As soon as the user logs out the
indexed search works again as it should. Any ideas out there about how I
can solve this?

Thanks
--
Paul Miller