[Typo3] Typo3 3.7.0 and MySQL 4.1.x - Error?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu May 12 22:09:58 CEST 2005

>from TYPO3 3.8.0 on it won't matter if those wrong default values are
>defined for autoinc lines (they will be removed before the content of the
>sql file is written to the db)
>
>so there's no need to change all old extensions.
>
>greets
>rupi

Nice,

Still, if the extention exists from that 'age' it would be nice if they
take a look into there 'baby' and
change it for correctness...
Also they need to make there code DBAL compliant anyways at some point.

I am using 3.8.0beta2.1, but I haven't seen/checked the code though...
Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/