[Typo3] htmlArea RTE troubles: div -> p

David Prousch d.prousch at gmx.de
Thu May 12 20:30:46 CEST 2005

Pieter wrote:
> Configuration: Typo3 3.7 + htmlArea RTE 0.4.74

> The first (div ...)  is suddenly a (p ...).  A (/p) is added at the end
> of the table.
> Seeing things like this makes me lose my trust in Typo3 ...

Dear Pieter,

this problem has nothing to do with Typo3 itself! You can also use an
other RTE - or disable it totally.

Check the configuration of the htmlarea extension (for this have a
look into the documentation).

Things like this are usefull:

RTE.default.contentCSS = dir/styles.css in the TSconfig of the root
page (in case you use css!)

Disable dynamicCSS and inlineCSS

And - for sure - within the Typo3 config: Render content RTE compliant

Best
David