[Typo3] New link states to my own sitemap

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu May 12 15:00:52 CEST 2005

Hi

I would like to create my own sitemap for typo3.

The reason for own sitemap menu is that I should be able to define
USERDEF1 and USERDEF2 link states.

Well where to need.

1) A customer want external URL:s in the main menu; I would need to
strip them off from the sitemap by using  USERDEF1 -
 but I don't understand how to get the page type

2) The same customer uses in the main menu shortcut links; I would need-
strip them off from the sitemap by using  USERDEF2 (or combining this
feature to USERDEF1) - but I don't understand how to get the page type

You might need this matter also. USERDEF1 and USERDEF2 should be able
to define for page types, which are in the page/structure tree and
which are displayed in the main menu but which can't be controlled
through normal link states or new combinations of them.

Control needs info from the table 'pages' - 'doctype'?

I tried this:

pe
      default = COA
      default {
        10 = TEXT
        10.field = title
        10.wrap =  • |
        #10.linkWrap =  • |
        #10.allWrap =

 #10.ATagBeforeWrap = 1
      }
      # External URL
      3 = TEXT
      # Shortcut Pages
      4 = TEXT
   }

SPC=1
SPC.linkWrap = |
SPC.ATagBeforeWrap = 0
SPC.allWrap = |
SPC.doNotShowLink=1
SPC.doNotLinkIt = 1
}

Works only for one level.

Look at:

http://www.atwebteam.com/index.php?id=342

The upper in the default sitemap of Typo3

And the lower my own using TypoScript.
As you see the upper has four level and the lower just two.

The smaller problem is that linkWrap, allWrap and ATagBeforeWrap  must
be common for all doctypes. But defining wrap is commonly enough -
indeed allWrap can't be 'p' because it cause extra space.