[Typo3] I cannot upload to any folders!

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 12 04:52:23 CEST 2005

I am beginning to get annoyed from these typo3 folders.  I am attempting
to upload the new template html file for tt_news however it wont allow
me to upload to the folder it should be in.  The whole tt_news folder is
"operation not permitted" for everything.  I notice the chmod is 755
however I cannot change it because it says operation not permitted again.

Before the username for the folders were "?" but then when I tried
setting a UID it said operation not permitted again and then the
question mark changed to "nobody".

So now I am at a loss of solutions on how to fix this problem.  How are
you guys supposed to edit typo3 if you cant even access its files and
folders?!

Thanks,
Amirsan aka Amir