Antw: Re: [Typo3] Direct Mail Extension

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Thu May 12 04:16:31 CEST 2005

Rainer Müller-Knoche wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so what I have done. I Have setup all like in the test site
> in comparion there was no real difference to my setup.
> Trying to display the the subscription page I got nothing than my startpage.
> Then I created a second page in my tree with the same snaping without an own template and I got the subscription page ok.
>
> Then I configured teh categories, but they didn't change on the page.
>
> I reconfigured the categories on the original testsite, but the page didn't change too.
>
> Rainer

By page, you may mean the subscription user's sign-up/change Web
page, perhaps. This HTML template has two places that must be
changed to fit your categories. The first is for the initial
sign-up page and the second is for the page that allows a user to
alter her profile. I copied this fe_admin_dmailsubscrip.tmpl to my
fileadmin/template folder to edit it and changed the constant in
the TS template to match the new location.

I hope this helps.

Mark