Antw: Re: [Typo3] Direct Mail Extension

Rainer Müller-Knoche r.mueller-knoche at muekno.de
Wed May 11 22:52:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

so what I have done. I Have setup all like in the test site
in comparion there was no real difference to my setup.
Trying to display the the subscription page I got nothing than my startpage.
Then I created a second page in my tree with the same snaping without an own template and I got the subscription page ok.

Then I configured teh categories, but they didn't change on the page.

I reconfigured the categories on the original testsite, but the page didn't change too.

Rainer

>>> r.mueller-knoche at muekno.de 10.05.2005 21:35:40 >>>
Mark wrote

>Setting up the testsite is easy compared with attempting to devine
>various subtle information that may have been left out of the tutorial.
> recommend it.

>Have you created an ext template in your Direct Mail sysfolder?

I just finished reinstalling the test site, so let me have a look.

Yes I have created a template in the Direct Mail sysfolder.

Thanks for help.

So long, I'll give you feedback

Rainer