[Typo3] Why a black dot?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 18:09:40 CEST 2005

I just did mapping for the left column menu.  But preview shows only a
black dot in the left column menu area.  Why is that?

In the HTML, the left column menu is like this:

<ul>
</ul>

<ul>
</ul>

The data structure I built is:

Data Element:                    HTML-path:
--------------                   -----------
[CO] ROOT                         <body> INNER
   [SC] menu container             <div> INNER
      [CO] menu category           <div> INNER
        [EL]                       <h3> INNER
      [CO] menu item               <li>
        [EL]                       <a> INNER
        [AT]                       <a> ATTR:href

Basically I just followed the section "1.4.4 Content Element with
repetitive data objects" in FTB to map my main menu.  Is that the
correct way to handle menus?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bing