[Typo3] Direct Mail Extension

Horn Gábor horn.gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Wed May 11 17:36:08 CEST 2005

H Bernhard,

very good idea  to make an swf movie from this. After searching the
archives it seems to me even Marlies Cohen who wrote the (unfortunatelly
not very easy to follow) documentation gave up DM, on other thread i saw
it needs patching to have it work w/ realurl, so overall it would be
very nice to see if somebody actually managed to make a modern DM eg w/
realurl and other up to date techniques?

I think it's a nice and important feature, maybe only a clear step by
step docmentation is all that is missing here? Or are there more serious
problems here? :(

bye, hirisov