[Typo3] Strange CHC Forum problem

Ronald Kools ronald.kools at tros.nl
Wed May 11 16:56:55 CEST 2005

 Hi all!

 I am trying to get the CHC Forum extension up and running. In the
 backend everything seems to be okay (I can add categories, etc)
 but the frontend stays empty.

 I have made a sysfolder called Forumrecords in which the categories,
 conferences, groups, posts and threads are situated. I set the
 General Record Storage page to this same folder. ID of this folder
 is 99.

 I also made a sysfolder called Users and set the plugin to website
 users. In this folder I added a guest and admin userrecord. ID of
 this folder is 98.

 The forum itself is a page called Forum, with in the header General
 Record Storage page set to Forumrecords. It contains 1 record which
 uses the CHC Forum plugin and has the startingpoint set to Forumrecords.

 What am I missing here? I have the feeling the Frontend users are
 causing the problem...

 Also see: http://typo3.tros.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36 for a code
 snippet.

 Thanx in advance,