[Typo3] Using CONTENT obj from PHP

media.res | alex widschwendter a.widschwendter at mediares.at
Wed May 11 15:59:02 CEST 2005

hi elmar,

> I want to output the content of the main column of all direct
> child-pages together on the parents page, that means in the same order
> as child pages are sorted.
>
> I think this a typical task for a loop. Because TS doesn't supports
> programming of loops, I want to do it in a PHP-Skript. In the very heart
> of the loop it should work with the well known CONTENT-object of TS, to
> parse all content types in the appropriate way.

Try to make a cObj and use the CONTENT() method from it.

   $cObj = t3lib_div::makeInstance("tslib_cObj");
   $conf = array('table' => 'tt_content',
                 'select.' => array('pidInList' => $pidList,
                                    'orderBy' => 'sorting')
           );
   $renderedContent = $cObj->CONTENT($conf);

This is the same as the "CONTENT" object in TS, so the configuration
is the same as described in:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/CONTENT-1/

hth alex