[Typo3] anchor tag javascript

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed May 11 12:34:33 CEST 2005

>> Personally I design sites that conform to web standards.
>
> how do you prevent the IE border then?

Usually there's no need to.
The border is only shown with "active" links, which means while klicking and
it will stay only if the link you clicked on links to the same page.
The first one doesn't really matter, since it will be shown just for
milliseconds thus doesn't "break" the design.
The second one usually happens only when using anchors and "inpage" menus.
So for a big percentage of the TYPO3 based sites the anchor Tag will never
be used.
You can simply remove it with this line:

tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap >

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau