[Typo3] Dynamic Background

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Wed May 11 10:43:50 CEST 2005

Create an extension template on that page. In the extension template
don't clear the setup or constants. Then include your CSS into the page
head area with the page.headerData {
}

note this will then also effect all sub pages though.

if you just want it on one specific page and only that one pecific page
and none of its sub pages then use a conditional in the main template
setup for the one page and again use the page.headerData item.