[Typo3] problems with caching (Mysteries of cHash ? :-) )

Gerd Reise machtnix123 at gmx.net
Wed May 11 09:19:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

first thx for your fast and very good answers.
It seems, that my problem is different and it doesn´t have to do with
caching in a direct way I think.

Because I inserted TSFE->set_no_cache() in my code, so that caching is
disabled and after that i cleared all cache.
I also inserted a date output with the current time and the time-output
showed me, that the page is always being rendered.
But the problem is still alive.

It seems that when I first request the URL with the parameter
/index.php?id=10&my_extension_pi1[list_view]=5 and after that
/index.php?id=10 the piVars still have the value stored with list_view=5.
Strange.

The reason why I have caching enabled is, because the view based on the
piVars should be indexed by indexed search, and indexing doesn´t seem to
work without caching (to me :-)).

- U know, if this is a correct behaviour with the stored piVars ?
- Does indexing (indexed_search) work without caching ?

Greetings,
Gerd