[Typo3] Realurl breaks styles.sitemap.text

Rickard Andersson rickard.andersson at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:17:08 CEST 2005

Or vice versa. I'm using realurl to get /alias/ type links and this is
working out just fine with the exception of the sitemap I've
implemented using styles.sitemap.text. The sitemap is accessed via
domain.com/sitemap/. The problem is that links in the sitemap do not
start with a slash, so if a link in the sitemap links to the about
page, it points to domain.com/sitemap/about/ instead of at
domain.com/about/. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Is there
perhaps a typoscript solution? I tried locating the source for the
sitemap in the typo3 source tree so that I could hack it manually, but
I can't seem to find it.

Cheers,
Rickard