[Typo3] newloginbox in template

chetan chetan at srijan.co.in
Wed May 11 08:54:14 CEST 2005

Hi all

I need to associate a login box with all the pages in my site, just like
the one in typo3's website. User should be able to login from any page
and should have option to logout from any other page. I am using
`newloginbox` extention for this. Now the problem is how to use the same
plugin for all the pages. Can anybody suggest me a solution for this?

with regards

Chetan
Srijan Technologies Pvt. Ltd.