[Typo3] Using CONTENT obj from PHP

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Tue May 10 20:43:34 CEST 2005

I want to output the content of the main column of all direct
child-pages together on the parents page, that means in the same order
as child pages are sorted.

I think this a typical task for a loop. Because TS doesn't supports
programming of loops, I want to do it in a PHP-Skript. In the very heart
of the loop it should work with the well known CONTENT-object of TS, to
parse all content types in the appropriate way.

Probably the solution is to simple and to common that I can't find it in
all the hills of documentation.

Regards

Elmar