[Typo3] Create PDF/OO document from a complete tree..

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue May 10 17:23:25 CEST 2005

Hey List,

I need to create a PDF or OO document from a complete tree in typo3...
How would you proceed?

I have ceen pdf_generated and pdf_export... but they do one page at a
time...
also I need to have the high resolution images instead of the default images
since it's going to be printed...

Any ideas, hints tips?

For example... I want that typo3 is going to send the browser the higest
resolution to the browser,
but setting the width and hight so that the image quality is going to be
as high as possible...

Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/