[Typo3] Direct Mail Extension

Mark Gillingham markgill at greatbooks.org
Tue May 10 17:09:01 CEST 2005

Rainer Müller-Knoche wrote:
> Hi,
>
> im trying to get the direct mail extension to run.
>
> I' ve been gone through Marlies direct_mail_tut about three times, I read the user comments on the Typo3 website for it. But I always get a "Page not confiured" when i want to do som basic Tests after Page 9 from the tutorial.
>
> Any further hints?
>
> Regards
> Rainer

I stumbled at first too. What I missed was that Marlies was assuming
that we were looking at the example Direct Mail installation in the
testsite. Once I figured that out, the tutorial made more sense and
began working. In addition to the extensions mentioned in the tutorial,
one must have the plugin module. You may get prompted to add another
extension too. I forget.

Please let us know how it goes for you.

Mark