[Typo3] problems with caching (Mysteries of cHash ? :-) )

Gerd Reise machtnix123 at gmx.net
Tue May 10 14:53:57 CEST 2005

Hi People,

I am developing an extension atm and caching is driving me crazy.
The extension is an USER-object and it has got its own piVars "listview".
Everything works fine, when no user injects the URL manually without cHash.

Here an example:

When the caching table is empty and the User enters the URL
http:///localhost/index.php?id=10?tx_myextension_pi[listview]=5  he will see
the listview of the Element with the uid=5.

Now, when an other user hits a link the page without pivars but with same id
http://host/index.php?id=10 he will see the listview described above without
having it requested.

I have tried to manually disable caching as Kasper described in his article
"Mysteries of cHash" with $GLOBALS['TSFE']->set_no_cache(), but doesn´t work
either.

Anyone know, how to solve this problem ?

Greetings,
Gerd