[Typo3] removing extension styles

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Tue May 10 11:05:26 CEST 2005

Hello,

> I have some styles linked to a couple of extensions appearing in my source
> code which I want to get rid of.
>
> /* default styles for extension "tx_thmailformplus_pi1" */
> /* default styles for extension "tx_dropdownsitemap_pi1" */
>
> The thing is though that these extensions don't seem to be installed so I
> can't delete them from the setup.

you can get rid of the default CSS by writing

plugin.tx_yourExtKey._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >

Get the right path for each plugin from the object-browser.

Use the template-analyzer to see where templates get included. Check the
"Include static" and "Include static (from extensions)" field.

Delete extensions in the extension manager if you don't need them.

Greetings,

Christian