[Typo3] Multi language page and REALURL configuration

Matthias Taugwalder matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch
Tue May 10 11:15:03 CEST 2005

Hi again

First thanks for your replies on the navigation related issues before. I
managed to get it working...

Another question: I have setup a multi language page using the
"one-tree-fits-all-languages" concept described at
http://typo3.org/documentation/tips-tricks/multi-language-sites-in-typo3/

So far so good - the two different languages (German and English) work and
also the navigation contents are displayed in the correspondent language if
you access the pages directly by their urls. The urls have the syntax as
http://mydomain.com/d/<page_name> resp. http://mydomain.com/e/<page_name>
and also the required configuration in localconf.php was done by

		'preVars' => array(
			array(
                        'GETvar' => 'L',
                        'valueMap' => array(
                                'd' => 1,
                                'e' => 2,
                        ),
                        'valueDefault' => 'd',
			),
		),

But there seems still to be a problem with the communication with the
REALURL extension: The links aren't displayed in the corresponding language
- they stay in the default language.

Where and how can I pass the current language information to the extension?

Thanks again for your fast and qualified advices.

Thanks & best regards,

Matthias Taugwalder

---
Matthias Taugwalder