[Typo3] Automatic Logout

Parul parul at srijan.co.in
Tue May 10 09:39:19 CEST 2005

Hi List,

I need to implement a functionality wherein a logged in feuser would be logged out after a configurable idletime.
To accomplish the same , I have a function that checks  the idle time for a logged in user.
As is obvious, i need to run this function in the background after say every 5 or 10 mins.
Also , i should be able to start this functionality(call this function) as soon as i have installed my extension .
Any suggestions on how this can be accomplished in typo3.

Parul Misra