[Typo3] Login Error

Thomas Bolioli tpblists at terranovum.com
Mon May 9 22:28:46 CEST 2005

I was using Safari and Firefox when I tested it and it happened. One
other time I was using FF and someone else was using ie6. It happens to
both of us. The issue is when the both of us, or me in two different
browsers, logs in and opens any page. We do not even have to be
accessing the same page for the error message to occur. The only thing I
can think of is that the register_globals is on as this is a mandrake
system and their is a note in there that it shouldn't be turned off. I
turned it off and it is no longer happening right at this second. I
assume that is it but I find it hard to believe this has not come up
before given Mandrake is somewhat popular.
Thanks,
Tom