[Typo3] Rich Text Content from FCE not rendered in Frontend

Ralf Rings r.rings at team-netwoks.de
Mon May 9 17:16:20 CEST 2005

hello,

i tried that, and it didn't work. what happend was, that none of the
rich-text FCE-content was displayed at all. so i guess something else
went wrong.

just checking: the "lib.tt_content < tt_content" goes into the main
template setup, right? but in any particular order? i had it right in
front of the main PAGE object.
i used the ts in the XML file exactly like described in the wiki article...

-ralf