[Typo3] Form trouble in extensions

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Mon May 9 16:22:31 CEST 2005

I have tried to search for an answer in the archives, but they absolutely
crawl today, downloading extensions directly from TER has been impossible
for over a week and now any forms in extensions like tipafriend and listman
that used to show up, suddenly stopped appearing. I am using the template
selector and somehow with that in the mix things are not going as smoothly
as they used to.

Has this ever happened to anybody else and how did you solve the problem?
The marker for the extension block appears in the source code, but it is
empty.

Thanks,

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com