[Typo3] gooffotoboek: how to make links to images/books in gooffotoboek, how ?

Voytek lists at sbt.net.au
Mon May 9 14:52:08 CEST 2005

I have Photo Book with gooffotoboek, that works very well, thanks !

however, is there a simple way to set links to say a specific image, or, a
a specific photobook ?

eg, first image in an album, url is like;

index.php?id=247&tx_gooffotoboek_pi1[srcdir]=WieczorPoezji&cHash=415b151a43

thumbnail url is like:

index.php?id=247&tx_gooffotoboek_pi1[srcdir]=WieczorPoezji&tx_gooffotoboek_pi1[fid]=0&tx_gooffotoboek_pi1[func]=thumb&cHash=52f123aa6e

is there a way to 'simplify' these URLs ?
what URLs do I need to put in a page/ news item, to link to photo ?
thumbnail photo book ?

any suggestions appreciated

--
Voytek