[Typo3] Hi all - just a quick one for a T3 newbie :-)

Martin Hughes martin at designersounds.co.uk
Mon May 9 03:23:57 CEST 2005

Hi Joshua!

Thank you!

I've read the docs through once so far and am pretty overawed. I can see
this is going to take a long time to master, but that's fine.

There isn't a lot of stuff I want to keep, but I have a couple of bits - my
main navigation menu for example - I have all my styles/colours hard coded
in the menu and the way the menu operates is VERY specific. Also bits and
pieces like small javascript and PHP functions I've written specifically for
my site to do certain things.

T3 looks awesome though. The one thing I don't get is the tree heirachy -
for example if I have a products subsection with main/specs/demos/whatever
pages for each product, it would seem that every page must be created for
each seperate product. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon though!!

Thanks again!

Martin

news:mailman.333.1115585972.29974.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...