[Typo3] Webplugins>plugins

René van Zeggeren rene at vanzeggeren.nl
Mon May 9 00:59:55 CEST 2005

Yes, that works.
When I click on Plugins I get the available plugins in the right column now
(forum).
But: Direct mail doesn't show up. (only the in fact on a page installed
plugins show up I see).
The problem now is that Direct Mail is not in the Plugin list, but that's a
new problem.
(I downloaded and installed the extension correctly, strange : why it's not
in the plugin-list ?).
I'll uninstall and install it again. (Is n't there a installation manual for
direct mail somewhere ?)
Thanks for helping me.