[Typo3] Badmessage Login

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Sun May 8 23:48:25 CEST 2005

I have filled out the badmessage in the template for Login. However, when I
fill out wrong username or password, the page is only refreshed, but if I do
not fill out neither username or password I get a little window showing the
badmessage. Is it someone who knows why I do not get a javascript window
with the badmessage when I write wrong password or username, while I get
this window with the badmessage when both username and password is empty.

Best Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson