[Typo3] Hi all - just a quick one for a T3 newbie :-)

Martin Hughes martin at designersounds.co.uk
Sun May 8 21:39:50 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I've recently come across Typo3 and it looks exactly what I need to develop
my website. I'm a pretty experienced web developer but totally new to CMS's
and T3.

My one question is - can I easily use other scripts (javascripts and PHP
scripts) within Typo3. I'm a bit sentimental and have js menu systems and
various JS and PHP functions which I would like to use in my pages and would
be loathe to give up because I'm moving to a CMS...

Thanks,

Martin