[Typo3] [tt_news] wrapping non-archived (latest?) news

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sun May 8 21:27:09 CEST 2005

> I have set the following:
>
> plugin.tt_news.datetimeDaysToArchive = 30
>
> How can I check in typoscript if a record is archived or not?
>
> In my LIST view, I want to put "New!" in front of the titles for such
> records.

Sorry? I don't get the point. Usually items are archived when they are just
the contrary of "new" ...
AFAIK there is no "archive flag" as such. It is simply checked if the item
is older than a given time (datetimeDaysToArchive or archive Date in the
item itself).
So you could check it with "if", "isGreaterThan" and then "override" - have
a look at TSref ->stdWrap and TSref->if for the appropriate syntax.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau