[Typo3] possibly OT: ImageMagick problem

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sun May 8 21:02:23 CEST 2005

Hallo,

I have a problem with Image Magick. The problem occurs with Typo3 so pherhaps it
is not to OT.

I have images which I convert in a plugin using $this->cObj->IMAGE...
Now this call ads the option "-colors" to the executed command.

The problem is that as soon as I add this option when my image gets converted
then parts of it get transparent which were filled with black before ...

The file in question can be downloaded/viewn from/at:
http://www.think-open.org/kraftb/ace.png

When I convert it with a commandline like:
/usr/X11R6/bin/convert -geometry 50x77! -colors 64 /home/kraftb/www/play/typo3conf/ext/kb_game_solitair/res/cardsets/default/spa/ace.png[0] test.png

then the middle part of the ace is transparent.

pherhaps this has just to do with my image magick version which is 6.2.0

greets,
Bernhard