[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sun May 8 16:06:45 CEST 2005

lol

It started with a question about the best approach to how to template
this.  Quickly followed by a question of if he could place FCE into FCE,
to which me and others replied rtfm as it clearly states that.  This was
also preceded by a question, unrelated and again fairly simple in nature
a few days ago where several got annoyed because amir asked and was
given the answer in tsref but instead argued about the question answer's
he got, and then told everyone not to tell him to read the manual. (not
looking for a fight or casting blame but its true).

I just wanted to try to impart on him that reading the manuals, faqs
how-tos, etc was the way to learn how to use T3.  It just descended into
a good old fashioned argument.  One of those over beer but forgot about
the next day kind of arguments.

tk

In hind sight we should have left the list a long time ago for the
argument...  sorry.