[Typo3] where do foreign dates names live ?

Voytek lists at sbt.net.au
Sun May 8 16:08:37 CEST 2005

<quote who="Bernhard Kraft">
> Voytek wrote:

> This is coded in the the PHP librarys. If you use the functions
> strftime () it will return you the date in the current set locale.
>
> so you won't be able to find date definition in TYPO3 ... (altough in
> my opinion would be a good thing to takt out of PHP and into TYPO3)

Bernhard, thanks
that explains why grepping didn't help...
so, is there 'an easy way' to modify month names ? (that you can think of)

my problem is, month is returned as say 'maj' which is correct for 'May';
but, in an expression like '5th of May' I need to modify suffix, to say
not 'maj' but 'maja', and, the suffix differes from month to month

anyhow, if you can think of something it'll be much appreciated

--
Voytek