[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 8 15:56:51 CEST 2005

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Amir Mualem wrote:
>

>> http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/index.php?id=14
>>

> And could someone now tell me what was the real problem with this
> "About us" Box containing the content ?
>
> Should it have been implemented as FCE ? Was it now implemented as that ?
>

> Don't get the thing after reading this thread (or at least the biggest
> parts of it.)
>

> greets,
> Bernhard

Its hard to read this thread at all.  ;) You wont find much information.
  So good luck.

About the "About Us" page.  Yes, it was implemented as an FCE, and the
body (where all the words are) was made with the editing property of
"Content Elements"  this way we can easily cut and paste other content
elements into the container.  Then I created two text elements into the
FCE that I just created and there you have it. :)

I guess FCE was the best way to implement that.  I couldn't find or see
another better way.

The problem I had was figuring how to make the whole page with the
content elements and such.  And I figured the FCE was the best way to go.