[Typo3] FYI: Japanese translation to come in 3.8.0

Tomoyuki Sakurai ml-typo3 at trombik.mine.nu
Sun May 8 14:42:45 CEST 2005

Hi, all

Japanese translation will be available in the next TYPO3 release,
version 3.8.0.

The backend user interface is translated, well, almost. Of the 1546
itmes currently in 3.8.0, 1423 are translated, 123 are not. Most of
missing translation are either I can't find out where it resides,
or I don't understand what it *actually* means. The context
sensitive help is far from compeletion. So you'll still have to
support your users for a while.

For now, I'm going to test the latest CVS version, so more bugs will
be fixed. If you are brave enough to upgrade your installation right
after the release, you can contribute back to the community by
helping translation. Be prepared and look forward to the next release!

Regards,
--
Tomoyuki Sakurai - Tomi -
mailto:ml-typo3 at trombik.mine.nu