[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sun May 8 12:42:25 CEST 2005

But you never replied and said "which manual should I read?"  you said
"Dont tell me to read the manual, I'll read the manaul if I want to!"

Even here you say that its not anyones business if you read the manual.
If we say RTFM and you dont know what or where to RTFM then just say "I
dont know where to find that, which manual should I read?" you'll be met
with more help!