[Typo3] TMENU and beforeImg

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Sun May 8 12:11:53 CEST 2005

I use TMENU with beforeImg (code listed in the bottom of this mail) - and it
work perfect, except when I have a long/wide menu text.
My menu area is 150 pixel wide, and when I have a long menu text, the text
will wrap like this:

IMG Menu text
IMG This is a
long menu text
IMG Menu text

But I want the text to wrap like this (or just as it does on 'typo3.org >
Document Library > Tips & tricks > The new page editing concept'):

IMG Menu text
IMG This is a
____long menu text
IMG Menu text

My menu code:
#---------------------------------------------------
temp.menu_3 = HMENU
temp.menu_3.entryLevel = 2

# 3. level menu-object, textual
temp.menu_3.1 = TMENU
temp.menu_3.1 {
# Normal state properties
NO.allWrap = <div class="td_level3">|</div>

  NO {
      beforeImg = fileadmin/images/daw_logo_g.gif
      beforeROImg = fileadmin/images/daw_logo_s.gif
      beforeImgTagParams = hspace=4
      RO = 1
 #   before = <table  width=140 border="0" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0
 #   after = </tr></table>
      ATagBeforeWrap = 1
  }
  CUR {
     beforeImg = fileadmin/images/daw_logo_o.gif
     beforeROImg = fileadmin/images/daw_logo_h.gif
     beforeImgTagParams = hspace=4
     RO = 1
     after = <br>
     ATagBeforeWrap = 1
  }
  # Enable active state and set properties:
  ACT {
     beforeImg = fileadmin/images/daw_logo_h.gif
     beforeROImg = fileadmin/images/daw_logo_s.gif
     beforeImgTagParams = hspace=4
     RO = 1
     after = <br>
     ATagBeforeWrap = 1
  }
  ACT = 1
  CUR = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <div class="td_level3_act">|</div>
  CUR.allWrap = <div class="td_level3_act">|</div>
}

I have tried different thing, but without any success.

What am I missing, and how can I get it to work?

Thanks in advance

Jogvan Olsen