[Typo3] frontend editing: configure plugin fields

Walter Mauritz waltermauritz at gmx.at
Sun May 8 11:50:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

I would like to know how to "configure which fields of a plugin are
shown on frontediting".

I don't refer to custom-generated frontend-editing. Since I do this with
API pi_getEditIcon(...) ... I can control which fields are to be shown.

But Typo3 itself automatically generates frontend-editing symbols and
doesnt link all "plugin" fields to it.
It only lists these columns:
...columnsOnly=list_type%2C%20layout%2C%20select_key%2C%20pages%20%5Brecursive%5D&noView=0...

so f.e. a "flexform" is missing if attached to a plugin.

lg

Walter