[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 8 01:42:38 CEST 2005

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> Amir I just told you!  Go back and read!  It is all to do with the
> content wrapping, which you can adjust and control through your template
> setup, and you can even do it from the tree structure via template >
> template object browser!  Choose what conetnt item you want to chage the
> default wrapping for and the it will not only show you what the wrapping
> is but also if you click on the item name you can then edit the wrapping
> to be whatever you want or need.

I am pretty sure the tree structure you mean via template is this right:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Amirsan/tree.gif

Well I looked through it.  I dont see or know of a content item which
would direct me to changing the <h2> class that surrounds the
pagecontent headers... maybe I am blind or clueless (I think its
clueless)... Do you know any manual that teaches me how to use this tree
structure?