[Typo3] passing parameters from one php page to another

Rainer Müller-Knoche r.mueller-knoche at muekno.de
Sun May 8 01:11:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

about 8 hours later doing research. There seams to be no way to just take the exeisting scripts, but in the target script you  can access the $_GET array. So Solution is:

$wort=$_GET[wort];

$wort now has the "incoming" value and can be used in the rest of the script

Rainer

>>> r.mueller-knoche at muekno.de 07.05.2005 22:26:57 >>>
Hi,

I have to pages with php scripts ( page_php_content installed)

now I like to pass parameters from one script to an the other.

I try print "<a href=\"index.php?id=67&wort=$wort\">$wort</A><br>";

where 67 its the id of the target page and $wort is the value I wnat to pass.

Any hint

Regards Rainer