[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sat May 7 23:43:33 CEST 2005

Amir I just told you!  Go back and read!  It is all to do with the
content wrapping, which you can adjust and control through your template
setup, and you can even do it from the tree structure via template >
template object browser!  Choose what conetnt item you want to chage the
default wrapping for and the it will not only show you what the wrapping
is but also if you click on the item name you can then edit the wrapping
to be whatever you want or need.

DID you even look on the archives???

A search of 'css styled content wrapping' turns up 28 possible threads,
and several of those deal with what you just said you couldn't find with
google.

As far as applying padding to your inner area - I would add padding to
the whole div that holds all the content, and then yes you will have to
use the box model hack, but you then wouldn't have to worry about
applying margin or padding to each possible item that goes into that area.

So just at least try look for the answer your self!  I first searched
for 'css style content' and had +600 possible threads, so I then
searched for 'css styled content wrapping' and got 28 threads that
address this topic particularly.  Not a hard search to get at the answer.

The tenth item down in the search and I chose it becasue it vaguely look
similar to what I (being you) might want to achieve, and there it is, a
long detailed explanation of what to do followed at the end by a how to!

Its things like this that make us all upset.

Goodnight Amir, I hope tomorrow goes better for you than the last few
days but I also hope you awake with the idea of not being so damn
obstinate.

tk